Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day One Twenty Nine.

DAY 129

SLEEPY DAY


God is peaceful and perfect in everything that He does. His character never changes and neither does His heart for me. In comparison to Him, everything is without worth. In each moment, I am reminded that God is the only One worthy of anything good. He is good.

This week was fall break. As you all can imagine, it was not much of a "break". Monday was relaxing. Tuesday was work. Wednesday was church. Thursday was restful. Friday was work in the a.m. and traveling to Clinton, Mississippi in the p.m. with the team. Saturday was race day & then heaps of driving. Sunday has been sweet and very enjoyable, glad for church and having the youth over.

Wednesday & Thursday were my days off, which was nice. A lot happened every day of this week. New ideas were formed & I am starting to get really excited, just understanding that God is doing so much. Even in this season that seems so dry, I am fully convinced that God is going to bring water in the desert.

I am planning a trip to visit a friend in a foreign land. Sometime after Wednesday, I will post more details.

On friday and saturday, I asked God to allow me to really enjoy my team instead of sleep walking through another season. Looking forward can cause you to miss the present. May that never happen to me again. I want to live in the now and enjoy EVERY MOMENT presented before me. God is always at work and I want to stay apart of what He is doing, always. Not for my credit, but because He is worthy of ALL of my time (not just my looking forwards). It was nice to be with the team, to recognize needs & have a better understanding of how to pray for my mates. I am so grateful for every single one of them.

My life is going to change really soon. A lot is happening.

This journey will continue with joy.

Check out Psalm 24

"To human beings belong the plans of the heart, but from the LORD comes the proper answer of the tongue" Proverbs 16:1

Check out Isaiah 55:6 & let it change you.

This morning, I spent time with the Lord... and did not go to the morning service. Many would look down on me, but God was with me. For that, I am thankful. The time we spent together was much needed. I realized in that hour that God has been so patient with me. Although I am failing so much lately, He is always waiting with arms wide open. He is not only waiting, but HE IS WITH ME. HE IS ALWAYS WITH ME. I began to cry when I realized how it is possible that His heart has been breaking over me. My heart is to please Him. After repenting, I believe Him & I are starting a new chapter of this journey (life). I'm truly excited & glad to be apart of what He is doing. This season is good... because He is good.

Thankful for: Ashley Hilbun, coffee, God's forgiveness and Brother Ty.

No comments:

Post a Comment