Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day Forty-Eight.

DAY FORTY-EIGHT


God is love. When you place your trust in Him & believe that He will answer you when you pray HE WILL! He is the only one that I can place my trust in and be confident that He is reliable (Psalm 118:8).

So this morning... I asked God to direct my steps... to really show me where I am to go... and He filled me with scripture and allowed me to see where He was leading me. I am excited! AND I TRUST GOD.

Let go of fear & trust the Lord today. That is my only challenge.

Pray for me... that God would purify my heart & reveal Himself to me as He fills me with all wisdom and understanding so that I can spread His love with all people from a place of humility and purity. All for His glory.

:)

LOVE YALL

scripture

Psalm 45:10-15

10 Listen, O daughter,
Consider and incline your ear;
Forget your own people also, and your father’s house;
11 So the King will greatly desire your beauty;
Because He is your Lord, worship Him.
12 And the daughter of Tyre will come with a gift;
The rich among the people will seek your favor.

13 The royal daughter is all glorious within the palace;
Her clothing is woven with gold.
14 She shall be brought to the King in robes of many colors;
The virgins, her companions who follow her, shall be brought to You.
15 With gladness and rejoicing they shall be brought;
They shall enter the King’s palace.


Thankful for: south alabama, Thomasville Baptist Church, friends in foreign places, Ashley Hilbun, Bethany & love.

No comments:

Post a Comment