Friday, July 29, 2011

Day Forty-Nine

DAY 49





It is an amazing feeling when you sit back and realize that you are beautiful (even when there is no makeup on your face & your wearing sweaty clothes), you are rich (even when others would note you poor), you are forgiven (even though you once indulged in sin for pleasure).... all because you are LOVED by YHWH Himself :) -I am loved & that's good news-


Last night, a friend of mine mentioned reading psalm 139... so I read it before falling asleep and as I read it, I saw my heart written out on the page and began to quote the psalmist, "search me, God, and know my heart-test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me in the way everlasting" (psalm 139:23&24. I woke up quoting the verse again. It has been on my heart all day. My prayer is that if there is anything in me that is offensive to the Lord, that He would cleanse me... I just want to be pure before Him.

He has been teaching me about humility today. Take time out of your day to ask Papa God to teach you what it really means to be humble... there is much that I could say... but I feel as though I am still learning myself and wouldn't want to throw information out there to you all without fully understanding the depth of it. So my challenge to you is... ask God to show you what it means to walk as Jesus walk. Read 1 John 2:6.

I am not perfect, but my Savior is perfect. Amen.

Hope to write more soon.

Bless you all,
Chynna

Thankful for: quiet days in His presence, Ashley Hilbun, Bethany, Levi, and God's perfect authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment