Monday, July 25, 2011

Day forty-five.

DAY FORTY-FIVE


beautiful day, beautiful LORD


This morning has been perfect in every way. Our God is forgiving, loving, trustworthy, mighty, beautiful and faithful in every way. He is set apart-Holy. Just look to Him, look at what He has done... and you will see HE IS HOLY :)

I am grateful to be forgiven, to be a child of God. Romans 8:16&17.

I am grateful to hear His voice. John 10:27.

FB status... my heart today


There is peace and rest available today. Just rest in the Lord's presence. You know, in His presence is the only place that I find real security. His presence is weightless & beautiful... He is so beautiful.

Because EVERYTHING always changes... I have come to the decision that Christ Jesus is my everything. He is the only One who never changes... & we can always rely on Him to be there. We can trust that He is the best friend ever. Jesus Christ deserves our everything, because He humbled Himself & gave His everything for us... give your everything to Jesus Christ :) -it's a beautiful journey once you do.

what else...

My heart has been doing all sorts of flips & jumps just being super excited and girly stuff like that. Girls are emotional and it's just who we are, I suppose :) There are many decisions coming my way and I find it best to pray and seek God for wisdom and direction. Anytime we place our trust in Him, He fills us with a supernatural peace and allows us to walk with Him in purity and thanksgiving. Read Philippians 4:4-8. Good Word. I am thankful that God allows me to talk to Him and tell Him everything that is on my heart... I am also glad that when I tell Him, He does not push me away or say "I will write you back later" instead, He gently touches me & allows me to find rest in the fact that He is working all things together for my good. Read Romans 8:28. Being a child of God is the most amazing way to live. His presence and His love is refreshing and exciting.

It is a joy to partner with God. It is a joy to encourage others and remind them of their Creator... it is a joy to tell others that God wants to identify them. It is a joy to spread the Gospel... the GOOD NEWS :)

I have committed my life to the following of the Way. That is Jesus. I will follow Him.
Why? Oh, because He is worth it all.

Hopefully you are finding satisfaction is His presence today. Just rest. Read Hebrews 4.

verses on my heart


" How can a young man cleanse his way?
By taking heed according to Your word.
With my whole heart I have sought You;
Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments!
Your word I have hidden in my heart,
That I might not sin against You." -Psalm 119:9-11

"As cold water to a weary soul,
So is good news from a far country."-Proverbs 25:25

"It is the glory of God to conceal a matter,
But the glory of kings is to search out a matter."-Proverbs 25:2



HAVE A BLESSED DAY! AND REMEMBER GOD IS WITH YOU. HE KNOWS YOUR EVERY THOUGHT, WORD AND ACTION.

GIVE HIM THANKS TODAY. FOR HE IS GOOD. AMEN.

Thankful for: God's grace, the Word, Brandi & Michael, friends in foreign lands, this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment