Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DAY 187

Day One Eight Seven



Well, praise the Lord! He is alive. Jesus Christ is alive. I heard a song yesterday and I remember the lyrics saying something like this "Noelle, Noelle, Jesus is alive. Emmanuel, Emmanuel death has died because Jesus is alive." What refreshing news? Praise God!

Well, I apologize for failing to write. I've been busy, to say the least. To catch you all up... I moved out of the Hilbuns, am staying in Daphne for a few days, have final exams today and I am leaving for Taiwan on Saturday. As you can all imagine, life is 10 times busier than it was last month but it's great because God is in control.

There is so much to share.

God has been revealing Himself in every thing that I do. If only words could explain His worth.

** I will write more later today once exams are over!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment