Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day Ninety-Four.

DAY NINETY-FOUR

my little Preston wanted a picture w/ me... so I stood in the background pan in hand, spaghetti time


My Desire
Desiring to see you, to see into your eyes
Full of fire and passion you stare into my heart
Longing for all of me, I give to you what I have
The holding on no longer exists
For this life is yours forevermore
Take me and break me of myself
Let every flaw flee
Being only transformed by your purity



Today was a repeat of yesterday.
Early morning race.
Babysit.
Do my own thing.

It was nice to babysit. God was sweet to instruct me and teach me different truths about being a mom. Immediately upon arriving at the Swann's house I started making lunch. We had Spaghetti. Making food was great. The whole time I was cooking, God was teaching me how to be productive & even how to be a good mother. I felt like He was keeping their kitchen clean through me. Making lunch and cleaning was so rewarding. I realized today that I could spend the rest of my life serving a family. Cooking, cleaning, praying and helping in any way possible. I'm a mom at heart. Still have heaps to learn, but definitely am confident in the fact that I am a mom.

Oh yeah... my cousin Christian said that his foot feels better today. Hallelu Yah!!

I'm genuinely hoping for something right now.
My heart is doing jumps of it's own.
All I want to do is pray, so I will.

Thankful for: prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment