Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day One Zero Four.

DAY 104.


strive to attain a quiet life.


"His love is characterized by gentleness. It is not forced upon us, nor is it demanding; it is comforting and pleasing."
"The simple fact that He, alone, is holy should dramatically affect how we enter into and sustain a relationship with Him. What a privilege it is to know and be known by such a Being! What reverence, fear, and gratitude we ought to have in our interaction with Him."
-George Barna in Think Like Jesus

The last few weeks have been exciting. God has allowed me to do so much, be used in many ways, and has answered so many prayers immediately (He's so kind).

Today has been sweet. Every day is really. With God, all things are extremely enjoyable... even the tough things :) That's just how powerful He is. Our God is amazing, wonderful, and perfect in EVERY WAY! That being the case, let's praise Him :)

This morning I slept in a little only because I stayed so busy all day yesterday and needed rest! Yesterday... Around six a.m. I headed to Mobile, went to class from 8-11, ate lunch, ran, took a shower, went to work from 3-9, and then headed home (to Thomasville). Got back around 10:45. It was nice to get home. Ashley & I were able to talk some. That was nice. Being near Ashley brings me great joy.

If any of you think of me, please pray that I would walk in humility. My heart is to serve everyone in complete humility... and definitely Ashley, because of all that she has done for me. She is a friend, but so much more than that. Her heart is beautiful and I learn so much from her, no matter what she is doing. I desire to be to her what she is to me. To serve her in total humility and bless her in any way possible. Thank you all for your prayers.

My morning has been relaxed & full. A little after lunch, my brother Damien called me. Please pray for him. He told me of a new adventure he has taken on and my heart hurt after hearing it. Pray that God would save Damien & Freddy. They mean so much to me.

Something I realized today was that, the one's that do the will of my Father in heaven are my family.

:)

My hope is that you all are growing in understanding and walking in true freedom.

Bless you all.

Thankful for: Ashley, Bethany, Levi, Mariah and my swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment