Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day Ninety-Six.

DAY NINETY-SIX


Well, what a lovely day. Today has been extremely sweet. Before I fell asleep last night, I was able to talk to my spiritual mother. Her name is Momma Barbara. She mentors me and teaches me the ways of being a woman of God. Her love for the Lord leaks over onto me as she pours into me. Having her in my life really makes me a stronger woman. The life that she lives and the love that she gives helps me to see Christ. My spiritual mother abides in Christ and she is very free in His love; she is against legalism, but boldly loves God and follows His ways. Talking with her helped me to see more clearly. Our conversation was about the Jewish feasts, purity and holiness. Her speech is so pure, simply because her heart is pure. Being taught under her clarifies so much. Holiness is only possible when you spend time with the Holy One.

Waking up this morning, after spending much of the night talking with Momma Barbara, was so sweet. Just being alive and realizing the beauty in life really encouraged me. There is so much to receive in the Lord.

Early morning test and that went well. It was much easier than I expected & for that, I was grateful.

My second class was amazing. My professor spoke on the truth that human beings were created in the image of God. Because every human is made in God's image, they are worthy of respect, dignity and value.

Hopefully you all are having a wonderful day.

Bless you all.

Thankful for: everything.

ps- every now and then, I feel the urge to wear clothing that says stuff like "WINNING" simply because I know that my calling is to be a soul winner... and because we are VICTORIOUS in Christ, I AM WINNING. that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment