Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day Eighty-Two.

DAY EIGHTY-TWO



Our God is God. Just sayin.

He is worthy of all HONOR & all PRAISE! ALL. Sometimes, I cannot help but giggle... simply because He is so sweet & amazing at everything He does.

I want to reserve words for Him. In the beginning of my walk, I reserved many words for Him... and lately I have been using them for other things. Words such as amazing, perfect and excellent were just for Him. Although I have used them for other things, I REALLY desire to use them just for Him... and so I will :)

HE IS WORTHY.

My heart is in the hands of my Lord, along with my mind, and everything that I Am... for that matter. He is all in all. For that reason, I choose to give Him everything that I am. He is all that I want. All that I desire. To Him belongs ALL OF ME!

There are many great things happening here. School is going very well. Classes are encouraging and really drawing me closer to the Father's heart. Being around people that are God's children is REALLY special. Seeing friends & family has been so restoring. Today, I was able to meet many people. God allowed me to be blessed by them, that was so sweet. Just knowing new people brings me all kinds of joy. I hope and pray that the way God blesses me with them... He also blesses them with me... but not me for me, but me for Him... that some how they see Him & drawn closer to Him because of my lifestyle. For my life is nothing, unless it is used to bring God glory.

There is much to write.... as always, but I about to head out to Daphne to watch my little brother race. He has his very first cross country meet today :) & I am so proud of him :) :) It's going to be great!

If you read this before four thirty, pray for him :)

Also, today (and every day really) Australia has been on my heart. I haven't been able to think of much other than Australia and my friends & family there. Then, on top of that, a guy asked me "Are you from Australia?". That blessed me more than he will ever know. How sweet is God :) He knew what was on my heart... and He blessed me with a fun question :) I am blessed.

So hope you all are so blessed... I know you are... because as I always say "From the fullness of God's grace we have all received one blessing after another" John 1:16

Stay focused. Abide in Him.

Thankful for: Australia, America, friends, mom, brothers, school work, the Bible, professors, glasses, coffee, and smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment