Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day fifty-five!

DAY FIFTY-FIVE


this morning I was on skype with a friend. we discussed the way God can protect a woman's heart if she gives it to him. this was my response and I felt like this was all I needed to say to you all today.



He is the only one that is able to protect my heart, and that is for sure. My mind wonders & does all kinds of flips of it's own, but the moment I submit to God's authority and love, I feel 100% covered. Simply because I am. The verse that is always on my mind is "Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it" Proverbs 4:23 and I often find myself praying, GOD GUARD MY HEART, FOR I CAN NOT DO IT ALONE... or even just a pure, Yours only God. I am Yours only.

And it is so beautiful. Just recently I had to ask Him to protect me in every way.. I told him that on my own, I was going to make a mess of something & genuinely asked Him to take the thoughts from me & He did. It was so beautiful. so beautiful. His protection is literally beyond me. Nothing I can comprehend on my own.



Thankful for: my Father in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment