Monday, August 8, 2011

He promised me a Warrior

To completion, I have decided to stay,
Until the completed yes is said and done.
I will patiently wait on time,
As if time would ever wait on me.

Wondering, tossing, turning, and hoping
Hoping on more than the dirt underneath.
My hope is set in heavenly places,
Places not created for earthly beings.

Hope of love and peace and truth,
Where God has promised me you.
Not you in particular, but you
A warrior to fight alongside me.

He promised me a warrior,
For He remembered my name.
My name means fragile love,
Indeed I am admitting to my weakness.

I am weak in strength,
But strong in love.
Loving out all sickness, bruises and pain
Has become my death and therefore my gain.

Not just any man will do,
But it is required that the man is you.
You come in power, in the name of my Lord
You come with permission from my Father.

Where you are or where you have been,
I do not know.
The name you come in has been revealed to me,
The rest is but a mystery.

I do not claim your perfection,
But I am confident that you have seen Perfection face-to-face.
You have held Him tight and followed Him boldly,
You fight for faith and see Christ as your embrace.

Until completion finally makes a way to me,
I will fight on my knees.
Praying, seeking, fasting for your death,
That you would daily die to glorify the crucified.

Until completion finally makes a way to me,
I will wait on heavens promises,
And joyfully dream away.
I will joyfully dream of life with thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment