Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day eighteen!

DAY EIGHTEEN


He is 18 :)

What a lovely day thus far :) Waking up with the Lord was such a joy. His peace is overwhelming! I am thankful to be a child of God. Being a child of God makes every day not just bearable, but EXCITING; makes the hard times easy; and makes the good times better! Just living along side the Creator of the all that we know is wonderful. He is love. His love envelopes everything that I do and creates in me a love for all that He has made! Woohoo! So yes, today has been perfect!!

I wouldn't trade my new life in Christ for anything. Everything that I had to leave behind to follow Him was nothing compared to who He is. My life is Christ is more than I could have ever asked for.

"Rejoice in the LORD, you who are righteous, and praise His holy name" Psalm 97:12

Read Psalm 95, 96, and 97 :) AND PRAISE GOD!

Sometimes I just want to gather every one that I have ever met & say "ok, now praise God because He is worthy" and just worship God in complete freedom with thousands and thousands of people... :) That would be wonderful. HEY! HEAVEN WILL BE JUST LIKE THAT! (I still think we should do it here on earth... corporate worship in spirit & truth must really bless God)

Well, I hear music playing... so I am going to go and check it out :) TBC youth are so talented!!

OH & Student Life starts today!!! Pray for us! So excited about what God is going to do.

Enjoy your life. If you are single, enjoy God :) If you are not, enjoy God :) Bless Him with your thoughts & words today!!!

Proverbs

"Like a maniac shooting flaming arrows of death is one who deceives his neighbor and says 'I was only joking'" Psalm 97:12

No comments:

Post a Comment