Thursday, June 23, 2011

day fifteen!

DAY FIFTEEN


one of those!


Some days are just a little challenging! But, hey! The challenges make life fun :) RIGHT? I know that if we ever put too much attention on the challenge, we will grow weary... now I also know that those who wait upon the LORD will renew their strength :) Today, I choose to recognize His greatness! He is so glorious. So big. So powerful. So lovely.

The entire day has been unlike most days, but I am grateful for that! Everything that I have learned today has been helpful and will be beneficial when I am living in a foreign land or just with my future ministry. I believe that.

It is more than important that we spend much time reading the Word of God and keeping it safe in our hearts. His Word really is what we will use to overcome the evil forces of this world, because His Word is truth. Amen.

Earlier today, I found myself sitting out in our backyard on a swing... it reminded me so much of the swing that I enjoy back at UM (the one by Martin). I was glad to be outside. Sitting out there, talking with the Lord was refreshing. I cried & cried, because deep within I am longing for more knowledge of God. There is so much to Him & I just want to know more. We are all here and while we are here, that means there is more for us to learn!!! Always. It is important as Christians that we keep a teachable spirit.

Allow God to teach you in every moment. Read the Word more, so that you will better recognize His voice. Spend time in the quiet place just waiting for Him. He will speak to you when you are still like that. That's just His character.

I want to know the depths of Your love,
to find your embrace through all things.
You are here, you are near.
It's Your love that brings me joy
Your love brings me to tears
I want to know the depths of Your heart
To breathe in all You do
To recognize Your steadfast hand
To find You in the midst of every thing
You are here, You are near
I want to hold on to You
You alone will bring me joy through tears
You are the one who crushes my fears
I will trust in You
I will seek You alone
There is no one who will ever love like You
I want to know the depths of Your love
Your love is my refreshing drink
I will drink in deep of your living water
To know You is my desire
Hear me, oh Lord
Be united with Your bride
I want to know the depths of Your love





I want to be a carrier of God's love when every one rejects me. I want to be a carrier of God's love when no one wants to love me. There is always someone in need of God's love (because EVERY ONE is always in need of God's love)... Regardless of someone else's actions, you cannot discount the hand of Lord in their lives. He is always working & moving. Be a carrier of the love of Christ to all people today. Seek out opportunities to bless other people with what God has blessed you with. If you have plenty, thank God & share. If you have just enough, thank God and share.

The harvest is plentiful, the workers are few.

Proverb

"Buy the truth and do not sell it; get wisdom, discipline, and understanding" Proverbs 22:22


My heart beats to know God. To spend all of my time with Him brings me great joy.

Recognizing His presence is key in walking with Him.

HOLY SPIRIT... BRING WATER TO THIS DRY LAND.. RAIN DOWN UPON US. RAIN DOWN.

Thankful for: proverbs, shade, rest and inward joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment